What Is Liquid Screeding
Flowing ‘liquid’ screed is a pump applied, self-compacting floor levelling solution. It is free-flowing characteristics and versatility mean it’s far less labour-intensive and can generally be laid at a substantially thinner depth than conventional materials – saving you time and money!
Whether you are looking for a product with high thermal efficiency or have little coverage over your pipework, we are certified installers of a wide variety of screeds on the market including Thermio®+, Excelio® and Cemfloor so can identify and install the one most suited to your project.
The Advantages Of Liquid Screed
- Less time consuming to install
- Significantly lower depth required than sand and cement screed
- Fast drying and high strength options available
- High thermal conductivity
- Expansion joints are not required for bay sizes smaller than 300m2 with UFH or 1000m2 without UFH
- It can be walked on 24-48 hours after application
- The screed can be force dried as early as 7 days after installation
- Fully encases underfloor heating pipework
Here at Co-Dukall we have offered liquid screeding as a service since our establishment in 2008, so we really know our stuff!
We provide training through Anhydritec and Gypsol for our screeders, which alongside our own in-house training program, ensures our operatives are highly skilled in what they do.
We use multiple crews so naturally have more availability than competitors. This, along with the fact we now also supply our own quick drying screed via our Transmix lorry boasts a major advantage for us.
As if that weren’t enough, our office staff are also fully trained so if any of our crew members are unable to attend site, they can step in to ensure your job goes ahead!
What Our Customers Say…
“Excellent floors, superb team, communication went swimmingly. Service, as ever, was superb and we will definitely be using again. I would highly recommend Co-Dunkall to others looking for a good job and a company they can rely on.” – Fleur Homes, Brancaster