Are you working to a tight deadline? Is your project running behind? We can help save you valuable time with our quick-drying screed options!
What is Quick Drying Screed
Quick-drying screeds come in flowing liquid or sand and cement form and are ideal for those quick turn around projects. Some of the products we supply include Cemfloor, Long floor, Retanol Xtreme®, and Isocrete K-Screed Fast with drying times ranging from 48 hours to 28 days.
The Advantages of Quick Drying Screed
- Quicker drying times allow for improved productivity on site
- Provide the ability to lay floor finishes sooner
- They come in flow screed and sand and cement form
We have been offering and installing quick drying screeds for over 10 years now, and with continuing, technological developments newer, more efficient screeds are being released all the time.
Again, as with the installation of all our screeds training is provided to every team member.
Our Quick Drying Screed Products
Cemfloor is a self-compacting, cementitious liquid screed. See a list of it’s advantages below:
Free-flowing - a large area can be poured in a short amount of time – approximately 1000m2 per day, if not more!
- Can be walked on from 24-48 hours after it’s been installed.
- Can take as little as 14 x days to dry.
- Suitable for a wide range of applications, from domestic to commercial floors it can be used in new builds, conversions, floating floors, wet rooms and much more.
- Exceptional thermal conductivity and minimal drying shrinkage.
It’s easy to see how this is one of our most popular products!
Retanol Xtreme is an additive we combine with a sand and cement screed to achieve a rapid-drying solution. See a list of it’s advantages below:
- Allows foot traffic after 24 hours.
- Tiles can be laid 48 hours after install and all other coverings after 72 hours.
- Boasts impressive flexural strength and high strength properties, making it suitable for many different applications.
- It can be laid at 30mm over pipework, unlike many other sand and cement screeds.
This really is a product like no other!
Isocrete K-Screed Fast is an additive that we mix with a semi-dry cementitious screed to produce a quick-drying high strength material. See a list of its advantages below:
- Perfect for commercial builds such as shopping centres, hospitals and schools.
- Can dry at a rate of 25mm per week so is also suitable for fast track construction projects where time is of the essence!
- Low shrinkage, minimised risk of cracking and high impact resistance.
- Other variants of K-Screed are available, including K-Screed Heavy Duty.
It’s clear to see why at Co-Dunkall we are proud to be one of the few licence holders of Isocrete K-Screed in the UK!