Are you working to a tight deadline? Is your project running behind? With drying times ranging from 48 hours to 28 days, our quick-drying screed options come in flowing liquid or sand and cement form and are ideal for those quick turn-around projects.
Our most popular quick-drying products:
Cemfloor is a self-compacting, cementitious liquid screed. See a list of it’s advantages below:
- Free flowing - a large area can be poured in a short amount of time – approximately 1000m2 per day, if not more!
- Can be walked on from 24-48 hours after it’s been installed.
- Can take as little as 14 x days to dry.
- Suitable for a wide range of applications, from domestic to commercial floors it can be used in new builds, conversions, floating floors, wet rooms and much more.
- Exceptional thermal conductivity and minimal drying shrinkage.
It’s easy to see how this is one of our most popular products!
Retanol Xtreme is an additive we combine with a sand and cement screed to achieve a rapid-drying solution. See a list of it’s advantages below:
- Allows foot traffic after 24 hours.
- Tiles can be laid 48 hours after install and all other coverings after 72 hours.
- Boasts impressive flexural strength and high strength properties, making it suitable for many different applications.
- It can be laid at 30mm over pipework, unlike many other sand and cement screeds.
This really is a product like no other!
Isocrete K-Screed Fast is an additive we mix with a semi-dry cementitious screed to produce a quick-drying a high strength material. See a list of its advantages below:
- Perfect for commercial builds such as shopping centres, hospitals and schools.
- Can dry at a rate of 25mm per week so is also suitable for fast track construction projects where time is of the essence!
- Low shrinkage, minimised risk of cracking and high impact resistance.
- Other variants of K-Screed are available, including K-Screed Heavy Duty.
It’s clear to see why at Co-Dunkall we are proud to be one of the few licence holders of Isocrete K-Screed in the UK!