What is Flow Screeding
Flowing liquid screed is a pump applied, self-compacting screed. It is free-flowing characteristics and versatility mean it’s far less labor-intensive and can generally be laid at a substantially thinner depth than conventional materials – saving you time and money.
Whether you are looking for a more thermal efficient product or have little coverage over your pipework, we are certified installers of a wide variety of screeds on the market including Thermio®+, Excelio®, and Cemfloor so can identify and install the one most suited to your project.
The Advantages of Flow Screeding
- Less time consuming to install
- Significantly lower depth required than sand and cement screed
- Fast drying and high strength options available
- High thermal conductivity
- Expansion joints are not required for bay sizes smaller than 300m2 with UFH or 1000m2 without UFH
- It can be walked on 24-48 hours after application
- The screed can be force dried as early as 7 days after installation
- Fully encases underfloor heating pipework
The company was established 13 years ago and we’ve offered flowing screed as a service since then.
We have an in-house training program which each member of staff progress through, we also provide training through anhydritec and gypsol for flow screed installations.
We use multiple crews so naturally have more availability than competitors.
Our office staff are trained so in case any of our crew members are unable to attend, they can step in to ensure our customers' job goes ahead.
What our customers say...
"Excellent floors, superb team, communication went swimmingly. Service, as ever, was superb and we will definitely be using again. I would highly recommend Co-Dunkall to others looking for a good job and a company they can rely on." - Fleur Homes, Brancaster